Sewing the seeds of a good life.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just Do It!

So, enough procrastinating already!
Stop fiddling with the blog settings, and just get on with writing the posts.

Hi everyone,
Thanks for dropping by.

Blogging is going to be an exercise in sheer self-indulgence. It seems that my whole life revolves around Mr 2. Not that Mitchell isn't totally adorable and absorbing, but just occasionally, I wish for a bit of 'me' time.

Although, it's going to include an awful lot about what I do for him (and a bit of what he does for me); Time to Sew will also be a creative journal, documenting the successes (and OK, more than a few failures), of one semi-domesticated Mama.

Nothing can beat the joy in your heart when a little boy runs up to you and says "Hug, Mama". But there's also a solid sense of accomplishment when you achieve something creative, something that didn't exist until you gave your time, inspiration and care.

1 comment:

  1. Hello fellow Aucklander... saw you blog on the Ottobre database, so I thought I'd stop by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete